Internet Without Phone Line
The possibility of internet without a phone line subscription has been around for quite some time. One of the most common ways of accessing the internet, was to use a traditional phone line with a dial-up connection. Even for use with a broadband internet connection the need for a landline was still necessary.
Because many people today have a mobile phone, the need for a traditional phone line subscription at home is not there anymore. But there are ways of getting online with a broadband internet connection at home. This is called “dry loop” DSL. It uses your current phone line wires, but you can have internet without a phone line subscription.
How To Get Internet Without a Phone Line
You can contact one or multiple DSL providers and ask for “dry loop” DSL. Not many internet providers deliver this service and it’s not always available in your area. One thing to mention is that the price for “dry loop” DSL is often much higher than DSL with a phone line, but if the price is right, put in an order for the service. Also note that internet without a phone line requires more installation than service with a phone line.
- internet without phone line
- internet service without phone line
- how to get home internet without a phone line
- Broadband Internet without a landline
- how much is it to get internet without phone
- how to get internet without a phone line
- how to use internet without cost on phones
- interent without phone line
- internet and phone line cost
- internet provider without phone line